Springbrook Full Day Tour
This full day tour includes the best of Springbrook, curated by our experienced guides to perfectly meet the conditions of the day. Lush rainforest, impressive waterfalls and spectacular lookouts await those adventurous enough to explore.
per adult from
7 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - 2731 State Route 99
- Entry/Admission - Springbrook National Park
- Entry/Admission - Purling Brook Falls
- Entry/Admission - Best Of All Lookout
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Brisbane pick ups begin from 06:30am
Stop At: 2731 State Route 99, Springbrook QLD 4213, Australia
Enjoy a warm cup of tea/coffee and immerse yourself in the fresh air and bird calls at the trail-head of our main walk for the day - Twin Falls.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Springbrook National Park, Carricks Road, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland 4213 Australia
Join us as we explore the Twin Falls Circuit, stopping to admire the two remarkable waterfalls along the way. Keep your eyes out for native wildlife as we descend to our first waterfall location, Twin Falls. Walk behind the falls and feel the power of the mother nature for yourself before continuing under the canopy to our next waterfall. A short ascent follows before we stop to admire these falls from the top, as the water falls away across stunning valley views out to the coast. Continue on to Canyon Lookout, where we can admire the skyline of the Gold Coast as we look out towards the ocean before we conclude our walk among the gumtrees along the ridge line.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Purling Brook Falls, Forestry Rd, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Stop for lunch (BYO) before a short stroll to admire Purling Brook Falls from the top, marvel at the spectacular views and the power of this impressive waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Natural Bridge, Natural Bridge, Queensland
A short drive through picturesque farm lands in the Numinbah Valley follows before our final stop for the day at the remarkable Natural Bridge Circuit. An easy 1km circuit with opportunities to admire the gem of Springbrook National Park, the beautiful Natural Bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Best Of All Lookout, Repeater Station Rd, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland 4213 Australia
Marvel at ancient Antarctic Beech trees as you immerse yourself in the fresh morning air along a short trail to Best of All Lookout, where you can enjoy stunning views from from Mt Warning across to the beaches of Northern NSW.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Brisbane QLD, Australia
2: Helensvale station, Town Centre Dr, Helensvale QLD 4212, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Brisbane pick ups begin from 06:30amGold Coast pick ups begin from 08:00am. You will be contacted the evening before your tour with a more specific pick up time once our guides have finalised the pick up route for the day.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Operating with a Government Mandated COVID-Safe plan and a ATIC Approved COVID Clean program we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety and comfort of our valued guests
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.