Squares of Rome
We are official guides of Rome, and for four years I have been guiding tours in English and Spanish through the city and different museums, including the Colosseum and the Vatican.
We consider ourselves very lucky because with this work we can share with people the secrets, history and all our knowledge, about this amazing city. For us the phrase Confucius has become our reality "Choose a job that you are passionate about and you won't have to work a single day of your life"
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- radios to listen better to the guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Venezia / Ancient City, Piazza Venezia / Ancient City, Rome, Lazio
This Tour consists of a journey through the history and streets of Rome. Strolling through the ruins of the Roman Empire and Republican Rome, but also with the best works of the Renaissance and the Baroque found in the squares of Rome.
We will walk together through the most important squares and many characteristic ruins of the city, such as the Imperial Forums, Venezia Square, Navona Square, the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Trajan's Column, Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.