Sri Lankan Healthy Twist at Private Chef's Table
Born and raised in Sri Lanka, Dyllon moved to KL after marrying a lovely Malaysian and started cooking authentic Ceylonese dishes after craving for his mother's cooking. Now, he enjoys cooking his meals with a healthy twist by using less oil and only alkaline water for his dishes.
Sri Lanka Coconut Roti Served With Maldive Fish Sambal
Sri Lanka Mackerel Cutlets
Claypot Chicken Tom Yum Soup
Brinjal Moju, Bitter Gourd Salad, Chicken Curry & Kashmir Basmati Rice
Jackfruit Served With Vanilla Ice Cream
Free Flow Organic Ceylon Black Tea
Available on Monday and Tuesday, if you keen on a special arrangement please do contact us!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Taste the secret of Kuala Lumpur's best home chefs with authentic recipes passed down from generations, accompanied with unique individual stories to tell, be ready to go on a one-of-a-kind culinary adventure.
Departure Point :6, Jalan Ceylon, Bukit Ceylon, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Departure Time :6/24/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Tuesday: 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.