SSI Diver Stress & Rescue
You recognize divers in distress. You recognize the symptoms. Your instinct dictates you to effectively rescue your fellow diver.
“Be prepared for those unexpected emergencies.” Why? Stress is a major contributor to rescue situations and diving accidents. Through this course you will learn accident prevention, as well as how to handle problem situations if they occur.
The SSI Diver Stress & Rescue program develops your knowledge and skills so you can effectively perform diver assists and rescues, manage diving accident situations and render first aid.
The program is an important step in expanding your knowledge and experience as a diver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dive Instructor
- Transfer within Hurghada, Sahl Hasheesh and Makadi
What's excluded :
- Diving Equipment
- Transfer from and to Soma Bay (10 Euro), El Gouna (10 Euro)
- Learning materials & Certificate 76.5 Euro
What is stress? Stress is a major contributor to rescue situations and diving accidents. As an engaged diver, you want to expand your knowledge about stress management.
Through the SSI Diver Stress and Rescue course you will appreciate to recognize accident prevention, as well as how to handle problem situations if they occur. Our program is about avoiding, recognizing and solving problems on the surface and underwater.
• Egypt Divers, Safaga Road, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please don't forget to send your hotel room number on arrival
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.