St. Anthony and St. Paul Monastery Private Tour with a private small bus
Come with us on this spiritual travel, visit one of the oldest Orthodox monasteries, we provide you
very good service with professional drivers and multilingual guides.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada after several hours you will start your sightseeing tour to visit St. Anthony Monastery – the oldest monastery in Egypt famous with it’s high walls. It is located on the way to Al-Qalzam Mountain. Then you will proceed to St. Paul Monastery (or as it is often called “The Tigers Monastery” because of it’s wild location) which was built for a period of approx. eighty years. At the end of your tour we will drive you back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.