St. Catherine Monastery by Bus & City Tour in Dahab - Sharm El-Sheikh
You will then travel to St Catherine's that normally takes around 3 hours. Obviously the main point of interest here is the "Burning Bush" which is the holiest part of the monastery, and it is a site that is embellished in centuries of history. Included in the visit is a look inside the church of St Catherine's, which has many artworks and mosaics. In the library of the monastery (second largest only to the Vatican) there are many manuscripts and scrolls, something that you will never experience anywhere else in the world. You will also see the bell tower housing 9 bells and the well of Moses that is connected to an underground spring. You will see the "Monks cells" on the inside of the defensive wall of the monastery, the Fatimid mosque and then outside the walls you will see the well tended gardens and the cemetery.
Then we will move to Dahab to enjoy the delicious Lunch which is taken in a restaurant in Dahab whic is a small town that is so different to Sharm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- St. Catherine Monastery
- City Tour in Dahab
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Admission Fees to National Park $5 per person
A must see for all historians, one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world. A world heritage center through it's importance to three major religions. So much to see and to do here and as the monastery closes daily at 12 noon for prayers an early start is necessary. A little reading in advance of this trip is well recommended to ensure that you get the best out of your limited amount of time here.
• Pacha Sharm el Sheikh, Malek El Bahrein Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh 46619 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.