St John 50' Yacht Snorkel, Sail, Beach Experience from Margaritaville
No overcrowding. This is a semi-private charter departing only from Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurant. A maximum of 12 guests will enjoy a 4 hr sail, snorkel and beach adventure to St John.
At one of the many snorkel spots around St John (Trunk or Maho Bay) or nearby Cays (Lovango) you will have snorkeling gear to explore coral reefs that are home to an abundance of tropical fish and other sea life including swimming with turtles. Once the group is finished snorkeling, enjoy complimentary soda, beer and rum punch.
After snorkeling, we will sail you away to either Hawksnest Bay or Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay (weather dependent). Perhaps the prettiest beaches in the Virgin Islands, you will enjoy the white sand beach and crystal blue waters. You can visit Bikini's Beach Cafe where Pain Killers flow freely. Your experience is complete with a quick trip back to Margaritaville.
Guests will enjoy our Voyage 500 luxury sailing yacht. Departure time is 9 am or 2 pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, Sodas and Water
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Trunk Bay Beach
- Entry/Admission - Honeymoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Hawksnest Beach
- Entry/Admission - Maho Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- Please bring your own sunscreen and towels
- Tips for Captain & Crew. For exceptional service, it is customary to tip 15-20%.
- This charter will do a 90 minute snorkeling stop at either Maho or Trunk Bay or Christmas Cove or Lovongo or Steven's Cay dependent on weather and sea conditions.
Departure Point :Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham - St. Thomas, 6080 Estate Smith Bay, Smith Bay, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seas the Day USVI is dedicated to a healthy experience. We have partnered with RayBiotech and all of our Captains and Crew are tested for Covid 19 each month. You will see each wearing a Covid Free bracelet. Each of our vessels are sanitized after each trip using established CDC and WHO guidelines. Since this is primarily an outdoor activity, masks are not required but can be worn by our guests if preferred.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Seas the Day USVI is dedicated to a healthy experience. We have partnered with RayBiotech and all of our Captains and Crew are tested for Covid 19 each month. You will see each wearing a Covid Free bracelet. Each of our vessels are sanitized after each trip using established CDC and WHO guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.