St. John Baths of Virgin Gorda Snorkel w/ Breakfast, Lunch & Open Bar - Westin
Join us aboard our 45 foot express cruiser for an unforgettable tour of the British Virgin Islands, and one of the most famous destinations in the Caribbean.
We start the day with continental breakfast as we cruise to The World Famous Baths of Virgin Gorda. Formed over millions of years, the Batholiths or “Baths” are a series of interconnecting boulder formations creating unique grottos to wander through, and crystal clear waters to explore and relax in.
Excited for a lunch at the “Baths”? Well look no farther than Top of the Baths. They will provide an exceptional lunch on your exceptional trip.
After lunch, we head to the Treasure Caves of Norman Island for some amazing snorkeling. The Caves are a gorgeous snorkel with friendly fish and three different caves to snorkel through and explore.
Departing the Caves, it’s time for Happy Hour. Enjoy complementary open bar after snorkeling as we cruise back through Sir Francis Drakes Passage and along the coast of St. John.
per adult from
What's included :
- Customs Fees
- Alcoholic Beverages - Full open bar is included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Breakfast - A light continental style breakfast is included
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Lunch at Top of the Baths
- Entry/Admission - The Baths
- Entry/Admission - Treasure Point Caves
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Baths, VG1150 Virgin Gorda
Formed over millions of years, the Batholiths or “Baths” are a series of interconnecting boulder formations creating unique grottos to wander through, and crystal clear waters to explore and relax in. They are truly one of the wonders of the Caribbean, and a must see.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Spanish Town, Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
Excited for a lunch at the “Baths”? Well look no farther than Top of the Baths! They will provide an exceptional lunch on your exceptional trip.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Treasure Point Caves, British Virgin Islands
Legend has it that the Caves are place where Henry Creque, a local fisherman, discovered what many believe to be gold doubloons from a pilfered Spanish galleon, “Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe.” It is widely believed to be the setting of Robert Louis Stevenson’s book, “Treasure Island”. The Caves are a gorgeous snorkel with friendly fish and three different caves to snorkel through and explore.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Westin St. John Resort Villas, 300B Chocolate Hole Great, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pleased to introduce our Boat with Confidence initiative, highlighting rigorous sanitation protocols of our facilities, vessels and equipment, enhanced operating procedures including reduced trip capacities to ensure social distancing and flexible rebooking policies to ensure purchase confidence!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.