St John Island and Trunk Bay Beach Tour
Picturesque Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands is the main town on the island of Saint John in the United States Virgin Islands. Beautiful mountain vistas, historical sites and views of pristine white sand beaches are part of your island tour. St. John is unparalleled from the other Virgin Islands because its protected by the National Park Service. You will tour through North Shore Road to the historic Danish Sugar Plantation at Annaberg.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Cruz Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Annaberg Sugar Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Trunk Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ferry to St. John
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annaberg Sugar Plantation, Leinster Bay Rd, Virgin Islands National Park 00830 St. John
This is the first stop. The tour highlights are Bordeaux Mountain and the north shore road to the historic Danish sugar plantation at Annaberg. Annaberg is a former sugar factory and plantation on the island. It is uninhabited and part of the Annaberg Historic District within the Virgin Islands National Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Caneel Bay Beach, Route 20 North Shore Road, Caneel Bay 00831 St. John
This is just an overlooking stop. Caneel Bay was discovered by Laurance Rockefeller while sailing on a family cruise. This luxury hideaway is accessible only by boat or ferry and its beaches are widely considered to be among the best in the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Trunk Bay Beach, N Shore Rd, Virgin Islands National Park 00830 St. John
See the well-preserved coral reef and the schools of tropical fish flitting about. Relax on Trunk Bay Beach for approximately 3 hours of beach time.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from local hotels in St. John, VI or from St. John Cruz Bay Ferry DockPorts
- Cruz bay Ferry dock, St. John
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.