St Lucia Beginner Scuba Diving Tour
St Lucia is rated as one of the unexploited, underwater secrets in the Caribbean. With its pristine and highly diverse coral reefs full of abundant life, this island offers visitors the ideal underwater adventure. Enjoy one dive and a buffet lunch on board the spacious boat. All options include scuba gear, tanks, weights and a training instructor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Instructor for training before dive
- 1 tank dive
- Tanks and weights
- Marine fees
- Water and juices
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a 10% per person Government VAT tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control
- Pickup locations in Soufriere or Vieux Fort will incur a fee of US $80 for up to 4 people
From your hotel or cruise port you will be transferred to Marigot Bay for check-in at the dive shop. After receiving equipment and filling out the required waiver, you will board your boat and head out from to the island's sheltered West Coast.
Depending on the water and weather conditions that day, your captain will head for the best diving site. This may be anywhere from a 15 to 45 minute boat ride. You will visit reefs either at Anse Cochon or Soufriere Beach. All of these sites are found in the marine reserve areas along the sheltered West Coast of the island. Upon arrival, spend approximately the next 45-60 minutes diving the crystal-clear waters of St Lucia.
These beginner dives are up to 45 feet deep. After the dive you'll head back on board the boat, where a full lunch will be served. Snorkelers are also on the same boat but are not grouped together as each has their own tours and guides.
All dives are carried out in the marine reserve areas, and are supervised by staff dive masters and instructors; this aids in diver safety and environmental awareness.
After lunch, you'll be brought back to the dive shop and from there transferred back to your hotel or port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- St Lucia Cruise Ship Terminal, St Lucia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Complimentary pickup and return is for northern to western island locations. If you're staying/arriving in southern or far distance locations, there could be a pickup fee or it may be cancelled
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (eg. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Do not book if you have any serious medical issues
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.