St Lucia Catamaran Day Sailing and Sightseeing Tour
Spend the day sailing aboard a beautiful catamaran along the tropical west coast of St. Lucia. Go ashore to see the island's landmark, the Pitons, soaring over 2,000 feet (600 meters) in the air. Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and explore the natural beauty of the waterfalls before heading to the Sulphur Springs inside the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano. You'll also have time to relax and swim in the warm tropical water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (North Island hotels only)
- Catamaran Cruise
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soufriere Bay, St. Lucia
Sail from either the Castries or Rodney bay marina and enjoy lovely ocean views, as you sail down to Soufriere.
Witness the pitons from a unique angle aboard your catamaran.
Enjoy the scenery and marine life of Soufriere Bay.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, Soufriere Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Drive through the scenic town of Soufriere on your way to the Diamond falls/Botanical Gardens.
Walk through an amazing botanical garden, filled with a fantastic array of topical plants and flowers.
Come face to face with the cascading waters of the famed Diamond Falls.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
Walk through the world's only drive-in volcano.
See the Sulphur mud baths.
Learn the history of the volcano with a guided tour.
Take in the majestic landscape and surroundings.
Make memories, by capturing several Kodak moments.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Anse Cochon Beach, Anse La Raye St. Lucia
The chance to snorkel at Anse Cochon beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
The opportunity to see the renowned Marigot bay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
Departure Time :8:10 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- It is recommended that you bring a camera, sunscreen, swimsuit, and beach towels.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.