St Lucia Certified Scuba Diving Tour
Discover the pristine waters of St Lucia on this 5-hour SCUBA tour. With its diverse coral reefs, steep walls, pinnacles and shipwrecks, this island offers visitors the ideal underwater adventure. Visit shipwrecks in Anse Cochon, or drift dive in Soufriere or simply beach dive at Anse Chastanet or Anse Cochon. Enjoy two dive sites and lunch on board. Groups are limited to eight divers per guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Dive Master and local guide
- Tanks and weights
- Marine reserve fees
- Spacious dive boat with restroom
- Water and Juices
What's excluded :
- Equipment (if option not selected)
- The listed price does not include a 10% per person Government Vat tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The Government Vat tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
Your day starts with a 9–10 am pickup from your hotel or cruise port. Next, arrive at Marigot Bay and check-in at the dive shop. After receiving equipment and filling out the required waiver, board the boat and head to the island's sheltered west coast for your dive(s).
Your captain will take you to the best diving site for that day, depending on the water and weather conditions. The boat ride may be anywhere between 15 and 45 minutes. You may visit shipwrecks in Anse Cochon, or world-class diving spots like Soufriere, or Anse Chastanet. All of these sites are found in marine reserve areas. Upon arrival, spend the next 45-60 minutes diving the crystal-clear waters of St Lucia.
Back on board, enjoy a full lunch and a soft drink.
At the second site you will have 45-60 minutes to dive over reefs teeming with tropical fish or maybe the remnants of a wreck.
After, make your way back to Marigot Bay where you will disembark from the boat and get dropped off at your hotel/cruise ship.
Choose just one day diving, or a package of multiple days (1–5 days available). If you have your own equipment feel free to bring it, otherwise make sure to select the option with equipment included.
Departure Point :St. Lucia, St. Lucia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- St Lucia Cruise Ship Terminal, St Lucia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup and Return is for Northern to Western Island Locations. Southern or Far Distance Locations will incur a pickup fee or may be cancelled
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Pickup locations in Soufriere or Vieux Fort will incur a fee of US$80.00 for up to 4 persons return due to the distance of these locations, please note if staying in these locations
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.