St Lucia Round-Trip Transfer: George F. L. Charles Airport
To make the most of your vacation, be sure to book round-trip shared airport transfers and save both time and money! Get to and from your hotel comfortably and with the minimum of fuss and stress. Skip those long airport lines and head straight to your St. Lucian hotel!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- You'll be met at the airport and be taken directly to you hotel in St. Lucia. An English-speaking representative will greet you when you clear airport customs and your vacation can start!
For your return journey, you will be met at your hotel and taken directly to George F. L. Charles Airport for your departure flight.
• Zone A, B, D - Hotels in North Island, Castries
• Zone C - Hotels in Marigot
• Zone E, F, G - Hotels in Soufriere
• Zone H - Hotels in Vieux FortFor a complete list of hotels and their zones, please click on the 'View Additional Info' icon.
Departure Point :
Additional pick up times will be given based on request.
Return Detail :St. Lucia, St. Lucia - North HotelsGeorge F.L. Charles Airport, Vigie, St Lucia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limit of two (2) pieces of luggage plus one (1) piece of hand luggage per person
- If you will be bringing oversize luggage (such as golf clubs), please advise this at the time of booking
- Prior to your travel date, your Hotel and Flight details MUST be advised to the supplier so they may allocate your transfer. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Infant car seats are available for $12 (payable direct)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.