St Lucia Sea Trek Adventure at Pigeon Island
Come face to face with the marvel of marine life as you walk – and breathe – underwater! This 2-hour Sea Trek adventure in St Lucia takes you into the Caribbean waters surrounding Pigeon Island. Your specially designed Sea Trek helmet sits comfortably on your shoulders as you breathe freely underwater from a continuous flow of air. Close to the sensation of walking in space, it’s an experience not to be missed! Enjoy personal attention from your certified guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (north island hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food (available for purchase)
If you can walk and breathe - then Sea Trek is the ideal activity. Coupled with the beautiful and historical surroundings of Pigeon Island this "walk on the wet side" is not to be missed. Your adventure begins as you walk into the waters of the Caribbean Sea. A brief orientation on breathing skills is foremost and then you will begin a comfortable and calmly guided tour that will take you on a walk on the wet side as it brings you face to face with marine life. Imagine walking in zero gravity while surrounded by incredible aquatic life for 25 minutes. There is no need to surface for air or tussle with bulky equipment - just gear up with your helmet and walk in. After being wowed you can enjoy the rest of the time relaxing on the beach, exploring Pigeon Island which has many ruins, or take a walk up to Fort Rodney for a panoramic view of Rodney Bay before returning to your hotel.
• Pigeon Island National Park, Pigeon Island St. Lucia
• Sea Trek Adventure Helmet Diving Tour, Vide Boutielle, Castries St. Lucia
• Cox and Company Limited, Vide Boutielle, Castries St. Lucia
Departure Point :Pigeon Island National Park, Unnamed Road, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
pick ups are only from the north and different areas have different pick up times
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring a towel
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Note: reservations from cruise ship passengers are not accepted on this tour
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.