St Lucia Soufriere Natural Attraction
This tour is very personalize, you will feel right at home, feel like family, feel relax and have fun.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - beer, juices, soda, coconut water,
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Toraille Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Morne Fortune, Castries St. Lucia
Enjoy the view, take photos of the city and neigbouring island of Martinique.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
Enjoy the view of the Bay. Take photos and get a little history. Sample of locally made items like banana ketchup, hot sauce, some other sweet treats and purchase local craft and souvenirs.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
Mud bathe and guided tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toraille Waterfall, Soufriere St. Lucia
See and feel the water on your skin, its recommended to release some tension from the water pouring on your back.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the north of the island and city circuit, including Marigo.Airports
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- George F.L. Charles Airport SLU, Vigie, St Lucia
- St Lucia Cruise Ship Terminal, St Lucia
- L'Express Des Îles, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.