St Pauls Cathedral & Westminster Walking Tour
Explore London’s famous Westminster Area (Buckingham Palace, Westminster & Big Ben & 20 other top sights!)
After a walking tour of the city, explore one of the worlds most iconic cathedrals, St Paul's Grade I listed building, dedicated to Paul the Apostle.
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony.
Head through Westminster, and see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
After your walking tour, head over to St Paul's Cathedral, one of the oldest cathedral sites on the planet, and explore this relic. (Your guide will not enter the attraction with you)
per adult from
What's included :
- Fun Local guide
- 3 hour walking tour of 20 London Attractions in Westminster
- St Paul's Cathedral Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks (Please bring your own drinks and snacks)
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Enter St Paul's Cathedral, spend as long as you like.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.