St Peter's Basilica, 24 hrs public transportation & Rome digital city tour
Visit the Basilica of St. Peter's in the Vatican City and avoid the queues. Enjoy the our 130 point of interest digital tour of Rome with our City Pass. This experience includes the entire city of Rome digital guided tour and the fast track of the Basilica and an audioguide for its visit.
St. Peter's Basilica is a
UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
At the meeting point and our staff will take you nto the Vatican State.There you'll receive a card to download the Basilica audioguide & the city pass code. After the Basilica,continue your experience around Rome with the APP.The staff on site will guide you in configuring the application on your smartphone and will give you all the information you should need.
ROME Metro and Bus transportation 24hrs Pass is INCLUDED.
The digital city tour & St. Peter's Basilica will be displayed on your mobile and ready to be use any time you wish. You' ll love this Roman/Vatican experience
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines to enetr in the Basilica (Vatican City)
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica is a UNESCO World Heritage Sites with our digital tour
- 24hrs transportation pass for the metropolitan city of Rome (available after the vist of the Basilica)
- 4 bus routes to enjoy with digital audio commentary
- 2 digital walking tours
- Audio-guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City
- Digital map of Rome with personal pins
- Prefered Photo stops marked on the digital map
- Your position in the city of Rome marked OFF-LINE
- NO ROAMING or data usage
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Vox Mundi, Saint Peter's Square Piazza San Pietro, 00100 Vatican City Italy
This experience includes a 24hrs public transportation pass and an OFF-LINE (NO ROAMING) digital city tour of Rome with the priority entrance for the Basilica of St. Peter's in the Vatican City.
A local expert have created the audio commentary of St. Peter's Basilica and the self guided tour of the city of Rome. You'll never get lost using the included personal pins to store on your digital city map your prefered locations (your hotel, a good restaurant etc.etc.) The APP will be able to calculate the route to or from the personal pin according to where you are localized (all OFF-LINE without using your roaming and tel. data).
“All roads lead to the Eternal City” it is one of the most ancient maxim in Italy. Founded in 753 B.C., Rome was known in the ancient world as Caput Mundi, the Capital of the World. City Pass & St. Peter’s Basilica is the smart solution for visiting Rome autonomously, without depending on fixed schedules, tourist guides or groups. It includes great suggestions for itineraries by foot or public transport, during which you can enjoy fascinating stories and audio commentary. You can also use the offline map to flexibly navigate to hundreds of points of interest without any data consumption or roaming. Purchase the package that suits you best.
Spend some time in the Vatican City (St. Peter's Basilica) without waiting long time on line (fast track service included).
Arriving in Rome you reach the meeting point, you will be lead into the Vatican State and there you will receive our card to download the Basilica audio guide & the City Tour of Rome and the 24hrs transportation pass. The digital city tour and the transportation pass will be provided to you ONLY after you enter in the Basilica.
After the Basilica visit, you will continue your experience around Rome with our self guided tour which includes also 4 different bus routes (which cross the city of Rome and provide audio-tours in a auto-play mode) and 2 walking tours (the first which start from St. Peter's Baslica and end at Piazza Navona and the second from Piazza Navona to Piazza del Popolo). The APP will be able to explain the city as a local friend and thanks to the personal pins you'll be able to mark your prefered places (your hotel, restaurant etc.etc.) and find your way back (OFF-LINE).
The staff on site will guide you in configuring the application on your smartphone and will give you all the information and advice you should need.
The digital map of Rome (it is an APP) and St. Peter's Basilica loaded of information will be displayed on your mobile and ready to be use any time you wish. You can keep it on your device and enjoy also at home this lovely memory of your trip.
This is really the best way to visit the "Eternal City" and the Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican City. Relax and have fun!
Departure Point :St. Peter's Basilica - Vatican State
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.