St. Petersburg: Hermitage Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Skip the line and enter a treasure trove of world-renowned art and cultural artifacts on this 3-hour tour of the Hermitage State Museum. Your guide will show you around, pointing out items of interest, and share facts about its collection.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pre-booked museum admission
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Hermitage
- 3-hour guided tour
- Photo/video pass
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Meet your guide at the Alexander Column in Palace Square. Skip the long lines and enter the museum right away. Once inside, learn about the development of art and culture in the west and east from pre-historic times to the present day. Admire remarkable collections of paintings, prints, and sculptures as well as tapestries, carpets, ornaments, furniture, and jewelry. Gain fascinating insight into these artworks from your knowledgable guide.
Starting with 225 paintings purchased in 1764 by Catherine the Great, the museum collection now comprises more than 3 million objects and works of art. Treasures and artifacts from almost every culture known to man are housed in the museum, including the unique collection of Greek jewelry from the Black Sea region, Scythian gold, ancient Egyptian sculptures, Iranian silverware, Chinese manuscripts, Russian icons, and Byzantine applied art.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Aleksandrovskaya Kolonna, Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.