St. Petersburg Off the Beaten Track - One Day Tour
Opportunity to see the hidden treasures of St. Petersburg.
Rooftop tour, closed main entrances to former apartment buildings, a burnt Lutheran church, luxurious metro stations and a market with natural products are a unique opportunity to feel like a local.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Yevangelichesko-Lyuteranskaya Tserkov' Svyatoy Anny
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yevangelichesko-Lyuteranskaya Tserkov' Svyatoy Anny, Kirochnaya Ulitsa, 8В, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191028
9:00 - meeting at the hotel
10:00 - 11:00 – departure for the rooftops tour.
11:00 – 13:00 – walking tour with a visit to the Spaso-Preobrazhenskaya Church, through the yards with street-art and unusual architecture. Visit to the ceremonial prehistoric houses that have retained historic moldings, caryatids, marble steps and wrought iron railings.
13:00 -13:30 - Visit to the burned-down St. Anne’s Lutheran Church with a very unusual atmosphere. Here the Lutheran parish works, different concerts and exhibitions are held
13:30-14:00 - coffee break
14:00 – 15:00 - Visit to the ceremonial prehistoric houses around Chernyshevskaya metro station
15:00 – 16:00 - visit to the most beautiful underground stations of the first line, founded in 1955. Stations were built in the style of Stalin's Empire and each station is dedicated to a specific topic and reminds some kind of museum
16:00 – 16:30 - Visit to the local farmer's market Kuznechny, honey and red caviar degustation. Visit to the ceremonial prehistoric houses
After the tour Guide will help you to book a restaurant for dinner, accompany you there or order a taxi.
On request, you can book for the evening a visit to the speak-easy bar cabinet (after 08.00 p.m), which will bring its own flavor to your visit of St Petersburg.
The bar is open from Thursday to Sunday from 8p.m to 3 a.m.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Commode, Rubinstein St, 1, 2 этаж, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191025
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5/13/2019 - 10/23/2021
Tuesday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.