St Petersburg Speed Boat Adventure
Experience the thrill of driving your own speedboat through the serene waters of Tampa Bay. For the entirety of this narrated tour, you’ll navigate and captain your own speedboat while following a trained and knowledgeable guide in a different boat. There is a two-way communication system mounted in each boat, so you'll be able to hear your guide throughout the tour. This speedboat adventure is a great way to see beautiful Tampa Bay from the water!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Your own F13 mini speedboat
- United States Coast Guard-approved lifejacket
- Professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tampa Speed Boat Adventures, 1901 Pass a Grille Way, St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USA
Explore St. Petersburg with Speed Boat Adventures!
Stop At: Tampa, Tampa, Florida
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Fort De Soto Park, 3500 Pinellas Bayway S, Tierra Verde, FL 33715-2529
Pass by national wildlife refuges and the historic Fort De Soto Park
Departure Point :1901 Pass a Grille Way, St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant women should not participate.
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- The per-boat weight limit is 425 lbs (192kgs).
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- The boats do not have a storage compartment; bags can get wet
- No experience or boating license required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.