St. Petersburg: Yusupov Palace Private Tour
Discover one of the most luxurious palaces in Russia. You will learn more about the Yusupov, a very influential Russian royal family.
This palace is also considered as the museum of the lives of the Russian nobility before the Revolution. During this tour you will be overwhelmed by the gorgeous parade halls of the Yusupov princes and their theatre decorated in the baroque style. Nowadays, shows are still played in this theatre.
With your guide, you will walk up to the Moorish Lounge, the favorite place for prince Felix Yusupov to relax. Your guide will help recreate the last moments of Grigori Rasputin, the mysterious central figure of the reign of Nicolas II, who was assassinated in this palace in 1916.
This kind of journey through time and history is essential to any stay in St. Petersburg !
per adult from
What's included :
- A 2-hour private tour of the palace
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yusupov Palace on Moika River, Emb. Reki Moiki, 94 Entrance for individual visitors and small groups from Dekabristov Street, 21, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
The Yusupov Palace of Moika Palace was once the primary residence in St. Petersburg of the House of Yusupov. The building was the site of Grigori Rasputin's murder in the early morning of December 17, 1916. The palace was built around 1776 by the French architect Jean-Baptiste Vallin de la Mothe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :embankment river Moyka, 94, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.