St Thomas Sea Turtle Snorkel Kayak Adventure Tour
Don't miss this unique small group kayak and snorkel tour! Avoid crowded tours on this half-day excursion. Groups of only two to six people. Snorkel in protected, calm waters with a guide/photographer where you are guaranteed to encounter multiple sea turtles. This 4-hour guided tour includes lunch, photos, use of all gear needed, bottled water and beverages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A cooler packed with sandwiches, bottled water and beverages.
- Photos (above and underwater)
- Professional guide
- Use of all needed equipment including snorkel and mask
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (suggested 15-20%) Automatic 15% gratuity is due in cash for groups of 5 or more
- Pick up and drop off (except from locations noted)
- Experience the best of the Caribbean as you go swimming with sea turtles in a calm, protected bay and take a break at a beautiful white-sandy beach. This 4-hour guided small group tour includes photos, use of all needed gear and instruction and a cooler packed with sandwiches, bottled water and beverages.
Choose a beach break or an exciting paddle on a sit-on-top kayak (when you book the tour). Both choices bring you to a bay abundant in sea turtles for a guided snorkel and lunch overlooking a beautiful beach. Guides take out small groups, so you will not snorkel in a crowded area. This tour is limited to 6 guests. Guests are guaranteed to see multiple sea turtles on every tour! Your guide will be in the water with you, taking photos (included) and giving knowledge about the marine life you will see.
All must be 5 or older and know how to swim.
Departure Point :Emerald Beach Resort, St. Thomas, 8070 Lindberg Bay, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation from the ship port must be pre-arranged with the tour provider (cruise ship passengers - please call the tour provider to arrange before your ship sails). Pick up is only available from the locations specified. Otherwise, you are to meet your guide 15 mins before the tour starts at the Emerald Beach Resort - wait OUTSIDE of the lobby (not inside the hotel). Ports
- Crown Bay Center, 161-A Subbase, Charlotte Amalie West St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 guests per booking.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time and cell phone number
- Not recommended for participants with back/wrist/shoulder problems (kayakers), heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 5 years old. Children must be accompanied by adult. Guests must know how to swim and be able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Children under 9 years old must kayak with an adult. : Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225 pounds. Maximum weight for for tandem (double kayak) is 425 pounds (total for both participants).
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more
- 4/29 to 5/2 No hotel/ship pick up/drop off available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tours size: 2-4 guests Enhanced disinfecting and deep cleaning of all gear, including but not limited to masks and snorkels. Optional: New masks & snorkels are available for purchase Lunch & beverages are served in single use packaging. Guide will wear mask when social distancing isn't possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.