Stand up Paddle Board Hire Knysna 2 Hour
Explore the waterways of Thesen Island and the Knysna Estuary with the world’s fastest growing watersport, Stand-Up Paddling. Stand-Up Paddling, or SUP for short, is easy, fun and guaranteed to keep you fit whilst enjoying the spectacular scenery of our waterways & lagoon. The calm waters of Thesen Island are ideal for beginners and the many inlets and coves are perfect for the more adventurous or experience paddlers. Eight top quality boards and paddles are available for rent by the hour.
per adult from
What's included :
- SUP Board
- Life Jacket
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
Travellers will be paddling along the 10km of canals in the Thesen Island private residential area. The canals are lined with beautiful houses and every so often a small private beach along the way. The calm water of the canal is perfect for beginners and children.
• Ocean Odyssey, TH 44 Long Street Thesen Harbour Town, Knysna 6571 South Africa
Departure Point :Ocean Odyssey Whale Watching Knysna, TH44 Long St, Thesen, Harbour Town, Knysna, 6571, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Beginner tips
- If this is your first Stand-Up Paddle experience, stay in the protected waters of Thesen Island. The water is calmer and boats travel at wake speed.
- Keep hydrated
- Don’t get dehydrated! When on the water it is recommended that you keep hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- What to wear!
- Dress comfortably in a costume or shorts & a t-shirt. During the cooler winter months, you may want to bring a wet suite.
- Don’t forget the sunblock and sunglasses!
- Water reflects and magnifies the sun rays. Without protection you can get severely sunburned during your trip. Be sure to bring your sunglasses to protect your eyes from glare on the water.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.