Stand Up Paddle Board Rental in Sunshine Coast
Experience something amazing on this self guided experience. The Pumicestone Passage in Caloundra is like no other waterway on the Sunshine Coast. You can be on the 4th largest sand Island in the world in under 5 minutes. Once you are in the quiet sheltered waters, you will see an array of sea life below you. You can stop and find your own private beach, have the picnic or just get away from the crowds.
Maybe you would like the family to have some quality time together, getting back to nature and feeling connected. This experience offers you that opportunity to get close to nature and find your peace within.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety Vest, Paddle and best advice and currents and winds.
What's excluded :
When you arrive at Bills Boat Hire, your Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) will be on the beach and ready for hire and your Self Guided SUP activity. We will give you best information on the currents and the winds on the day of your hire. You will be on Nth Bribie Island in about 10 minutes as it is a short paddle from Bills Boat Hire to the Island.
You can then explore the quiet, sheltered waters and see stingrays, schools of fish, sea cucumbers and other marine life. If you pull up on a sand bar - you will get to see all the soldier crabs gathering.
Bring the picnic lunch and towel, even pull up on a private beach and get away from the crowds. Swimming in the sheltered waters of the Pumicestone Passage is safe and calm.
• Caloundra, Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
• Bribie Island, Bribie Island, Moreton Bay Region, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Departure Point :1 Esplanade, Golden Beach QLD 4551, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Learner boards are have great bouyancy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.