Stand Up Paddle Double Island Lesson
Try one of the worlds fastest and most popular fun new sports, Stand Up Paddle! Our many wind protected flat water locations are ideal for learning or for cruising the bays on our SUP lessons and local eco tours. Double Island Point is a stand up paddling paradise with crystal clear flat water lagoons and a super long beginner right hand break ideal for learners looking to take the next step into the waves. If your already well advanced then why not come and experience this magical place set in the Great Sandy National Park.
Expect to see many of the local wildlife on your beach drive and stand up paddle experience with many turtles often seen in the clear shallows of the pools and sand bars. Rays, bottlenose dolphins, sea birds, whales (in season), soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully qualified fun instruction
- Equipment(specialised stand up paddle boards, wetshirt/ wetsuit)
- National Park fees
- 4WD Great Beach Drive experience
What's excluded :
- Depart Rainbow Beach in specialised 4WD vehicles for thrilling 13km beach experience.
- Spectacular scenery passing the stunning famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at Double Island Point > Pristine Marine Park & tropical paradise.
- Equipment set up and safety / instruction briefing on the beach.
- Eco stand up paddle lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly instructors.
- Cruise the shallows of Honeymoon Bay & lagoons spotting turtles and rays.
- Try SUP surfing on the super long beginner waves.
- No experience required & great family activity.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Rainbow Beach
• Epic Ocean Adventures, 1/6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach, Queensland 4581 Australia
Departure Point :Epic Ocean Adventures, 1/6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please notify reservations if any flu like symptoms are experienced in the week before departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.