Stand up Paddle on the beautiful Noosa River with Hourly Board Hire
Discover the beauty of the Noosa River while paddling on a Stand Up Paddle Board. Enjoy an activity that will leave you feeling revitalised, while providing a low impact, full body workout that will leave you wanting to do it again and again.
While paddle boarding on the Noosa River you'll have the chance to spot amazing wildlife such as stingrays, schools of fish and Osprey while you cruise silently across the turquoise water. Environmentally friendly and sustainable, this is a great way to get out, get active and appreciate nature at it's best.
Available everyday between 7am and 5pm, boards can hired on an hourly basis, or turn it into a real adventure and take one for a day, allowing you to explore further and at your leisure. Stop off for a swim on your own private beach near the mouth, or search for birdlife in the mangroves, the choice is yours, just get out and paddle more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jackets
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
Experience the peace and calm of stand up paddling on our premium quality paddle boards. Explore Goat Island or check out the relaxed riverside atmosphere as you gently cruise through Noosaville's famous jetty strip.
Our experienced staff will get you on your way with some tips and tricks to make the experience more fun and then taking the conditions into consideration, provide you with a number of different itinerary options.
Our high quality boards and paddles will make stand up paddling all the more enjoyable and the beautiful Noosa River will provide stunning scenery every way you look.
• Eco Noosa River Adventures, 172 Gympie Terrace Noosa River, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland 4566 Australia
Departure Point :172 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Departure Time :2/5/2019 - 2/5/2023
Monday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.