Stand-Up-Paddle SUNSET TOUR in Verudela, Pula
Our most romantic tour starts in the late afternoon, depending on the sunset intensity, usually around 7 p.m.
Explore with us some of the many beautiful little islands in the aquatory.
SUP Sunset Tour duration is 1:30h, with low/mild intensity, taking us on a cruise around the islands of Fratarski, Froškerić and Frošker. We will also have a refreshing swimming break somewhere in between.
Paddle-up with us and discover a unique experience!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Paddle stick
- SUP leash
- Life Jacket
- Dry bags for personal belongings
- GoPro photos
- Local experienced SUP guide
- 15 minutes basic SUP instruction by a certified trainer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Imagine this. It's the end of a hot and vibrant summer day. The sun is kinder, softer. The people are starting to leave the beach. It's all getting more peaceful and calm. This is the moment we take our boards out on our Sunset Tour.
It is difficult to see where the sea ends and the sky begins, once the sun starts to set and all is bathed in gorgeous shades of gold and red. You forget about your troubles, responsibilities and just paddle through this universe of calm and beauty. Yes. All of this and more is our Sunset tour.
SUP Sunset tour starts from our SUP center Metta Float SUP Pula around 19h, depending on the sunset intensity. After 15min introduction to basics of stand up paddleboarding, you will be paddling towards the island of Fratarski.
Here we follow the coastline, and once the group reaches the southernmost point of the island, we will be able to see the other two islands - Frašker and Fraškerić. There we enjoy the marvelous view, relax and even have a swim.
After a break, we paddle to the west side of Fratarski island, where we absorb the last rays of the sun and enjoy the sunset. After sunset, we head back to Metta Float SUP Pula station.
• Fratarski Otok, Fratarski otok, Pula, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Departure Point :Metta Float SUP Pula, Histria beach, Verudela, 52105, Pula, Croatia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.