Stand Up Paddling Mangrove Lagoon Tour
This Stand Up Paddling (SUP) & Snorkeling Adventure is unparalleled as you weave your way through the mangrove tunnels in the lagoon. Discover why stand up paddling has quickly become one of the most fun water activities to do on the island—it’s like walking on water. With the Mangrove Lagoon as your backdrop, look up and you can see nesting birds overhead or look down and see the marine life swimming below you. You will paddle to a protected clear and calm lagoon where you will snorkel in shallow waters. Perfect for beginners and experts alike, this is one tour you won’t want to miss.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of Stand Up Paddle and paddle
- Life jackets
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
-Departs from Mangrove Lagoon Marina on St. Thomas
-Put your balance and strength to the test on a standup paddle board while exploring the beauty of the mangrove ecosystem.
-Glide over shallow clear waters with stingrays, upside-down jelly fish, marine life and tarpon.
- Snorkel in a clear shallow protected lagoon
• Virgin Islands Ecotours, 6526 Estate Nazareth, 00802-1134 St. Thomas
Departure Point :Virgin Islands Ecotours ~ Cas Cay Kayak, Hike & Snorkel, Kayak Rentals, Night and Sunset Kayak Tours, 6526 Estate Nadir, St. Thomas Mangrove Lagoon Wildlife Sanctuary & Marine Reserve, St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- mask required at check-in, not required while paddling or snorkeling
- adhering to social distancing guidelines
- additional sanitation measures taken on site for COVID-19
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for check-in. Not required for kayaking or snorkeling. Additional sanitation procedures in place. Adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.