Standup Padddleboard Yoga at Lake Mead
This class is an authentic, organic adventure out on Lake Mead. Enjoy paddling around and exploring the Marina, followed by a beginner yoga class. Guests are encouraged to go at their pace, have fun, and embrace the beautiful outdoors!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Board, Oar, & Lifejacket
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Park Pass Fee
Who's ready to enjoy an outdoor experience on the water, all from a paddleboard? This 90-minute class includes free paddling & exploring Lake Mead, followed by a gentle yoga class on your paddleboard.
Departure Point :490 Horsepower Cove, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.