Starter SUP Lesson
SUP Arran is an ASI Accredited SUP School. the Ideal place to learn the unique sport of Stand Up Paddle boarding surrounded by the sights and sounds of Brodick Bay.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- SUP Boards, Leash, Wetsuit, Rash vest and buoyancy aid if required.
What's excluded :
- Need to supply your own footwear that you can get wet and towels
# *Perfect for SUP beginners*
**Adult (18+):** £35
**Child (13-17yrs, must be accompanied by parent / guardian):** £20
1 hour and 30 minutes
The perfect way to start your SUP hobby. Covering all the basics from safety to paddling technique, the aim is to be standing by the end of your first lesson and feel just what it's like to SUP!
## What to Bring
Board, paddle, leash & rash vest included, along with buoyancy aids. There is also a small selection of wetsuits for use if you need.
- Bring a bottle of water or something refreshing to drink during the session, nothing fizzy, no alcohol.
• Brodick, Brodick, Isle of Arran, Scotland
Departure Point :Alma Road, Brodick, Isle of Arran KA27 8AA, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not Recommended for travelers who can't swim
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.