Steam Train, Yarra Valley & Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary Full Day Tour
This popular small group shore excursion is an amazing way to enjoy the Puffing Billy train and relax as your journey takes you through the stunning Yarra Valley. This full day tour including tea allows you to see beautiful views and interact with native wildlife.
per adult from
What's included :
- Return Melbourne transfers
- Traditional Australian tucker and Devonshire tea is included
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Transfers from cruise port to tour meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley, Victoria
Yarra Valley is one of the most memorable shore excursions you will visit, with than 120 wineries and set in stunning scenery this full day tour is relaxing and exciting. The train journey is famous, for the amazing views it offers.
The Puffing Bill is Australia's oldest steam train, you will revel in the good life up and down the Yarra Valley and lose yourself in the magical gardens and eclectic villages of the Dandenong Ranges. The journey takes you through Sherbrooke Forest, full of lyrebirds, crimson rosellas, cockatoos, kookaburras, and many more compelling species. Whilst peering out your window, you will love the traditional morning tea of Aussie tucker and Devonshire tea we offer. The train ride also offers spectacular views of Melbourne's skyline.
We then carry on our full day tour with a visit to Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary, here you can get up close to over 200 species, including koalas, kangaroos, emus, and wombats. Observe the incredible Eagles Fly demonstration. See the renowned nocturnal house with the shy platypus, and walk by the large aviaries and pond areas. Your tour finishes with a return journey back to Melbourne. This shore excursions offers exquisite Australian tea, engage with the local wildlife, and stunning views, this Dandenong Ranges tour and visit to Yarra Valley is the perfect way to spend a day ashore whilst visiting this once in a lifetime chance of loving Australia's beauty.
Please note this tour is about a 20 minute taxi ride from the cruise port and the transfer is not included in this price.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Full details will be provided in your voucher. Ports
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/25/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Friday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A camera is advised to take with you
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.