Stingray City, Snorkeling at Barrier Reef, Starfish Beach
Explore 3 unique sites with us... Starfish Beach, Stingray City and the Barrier Reef!
Length of Tour: ~3 hours
We will take you to the world famous Stingray City Sandbar where you will have the chance to interact with the Southern Stingrays. The Barrier Reef is your snorkel stop where you will snorkel with an array of colorful fish and beautiful coral. Your final stop will be Starfish Beach. Here you will be able to interact and take pictures of the starfish in their natural environment and enjoy the beautiful white sand beach. After all the excitement, we will take you on a relaxing 35 minute ride back to our dock where you will be picked up by your awaiting bus and driven back to the cruise ship pier.
Complimentary: transportation to the boat and back to cruise ship terminal or hotel/condo (select locations only), snorkeling gear, water, punch, ice and squid for the Stingrays.
USD Rates: $56.50 (11years+), $46.50 (4-10yrs), Free (0-3 yrs)
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Very friendly and experienced staff
- Interaction with Southern Stingrays at the Stingray City Sandbar
- Snorkeling at the Barrier Reef
- Relax and interact with sea stars at Starfish Beach
- Beverages (punch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Round-trip Transportation in air conditioned bus (cruise ship terminal to boat)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Life Vests
- Squid (to feed the stingrays)
- Entry/Admission - Stingray City
- Entry/Admission - Starfish Point
What's excluded :
- Snacks or Meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stingray City, KY1- 1205 Grand Cayman
The world famous Stingray City sandbar where you will be able to interact with the Southern stingrays.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Your snorkel stop is at the beautiful Barrier Reef for the best snorkelling experience where you will see a multitude of tropical fish and vibrant corals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Starfish Point, Water Cay Rd Grand Cayman
Here you will be able to take pictures of starfish in their natural environment in the water as well as shells and other marine life.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Captain Bryan's Sail & Snorkel Tours, Turnberry Drive Grand Cayman KY1, 1205, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Customers on island must call us 24 hours prior to their tour to arrange for their pick up. Our pick up area is from the Royal Watler pier and along the Seven Mile beach. A customer may make a request for a pick up from somewhere else depending on the location if we can, we will oblige.Ports
- Royal Watler Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :~9:30am (from cruise ship terminal)
~10:00am (from Safe Haven Marina)
(Note: Tour time is adjusted to accommodate the cruise ship schedule for that day.)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship guests must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks
- Balance due at time of arrival.
- Visa/MC accepted (carry with you)
- Cash preferred
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.