St.Nicholas Abbey Heritage Railway
This is an authentic heritage steam experience for those passengers who want the thrill of a Victorian era travel experience within the tropical setting of this heritage plantation c.1658.
The tour can include optionally a visit to St. Nicholas Abbey Great House and Rum Distillery which needs to be booked additional to the railway experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Nicholas Abbey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Nicholas Abbey, Cherry Tree Hill, BB26007 Barbados
Narrated Train Journey that includes views of the Great House, Plantation Fields, Mahogany Woodlands, Lush Hidden Valley, Cliff Cutting into Limestone Quarry culminating at the Iconic Panoramic View From Cherry Tree Hill where passengers can participate in turning the Locomotive and Explore a local vendors Market while relaxing taking in the spectacular view of the wild Atlantic view of the Eastern side of the island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :St. Nicholas Abbey, Cherry Tree Hill St. Peter, BB26007, Barbados
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 96 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.