Stockholm Fire and Ice Tour! Viking bucket list! Dive into Swedish lifestyle!
On this unique tour, we pick up bikes at a central location in Stockholm and head out to our destination with a comfortable warm-up 35 min bike ride. Once there we will take our sauna and explore our inner Viking!
After our sauna, we sit down to a rustic comfortable ski lodge type of lunch in front of a fireplace and embrace Swedish lifestyle at its finest.
Then we bike back to the city.
( If you prefer NOT to bike I will meet you at your hotel and we can go by public transport for twenty minutes out to the lake and nature reserve where the tour begins).
There are separate saunas for men and women. On certain days they are shared. No bid deal for Swedes. From the sauna, we walk immediately outdoors and thirty steps down to the lake. You may walk with a wrapped towel and skinny dip once in the lake or with a swimsuit. Your choice!
Bus tickets (If we choose not to go by bike)
Lunch (with beer/wine)
Photo of the big plunge! (Optional)
Duration appx 4 hours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch with beverage, beer or wine and coffee.
- Bike Rental
What's excluded :
We bike from the city bike shop about 30 minutes out to nature reserve where we will take our sauna, swim and have lunch. On the way, we'll stop at Stockholm City hall and take in the views of Lake Malaren, Sodermalm, Gamlastan and Ridderholmen.
We'll also pass by Fotografiska Museum ( optional to go inside and visit)
Departure Point :Scheelegatan 15, 112 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
It is most convenient IF we meet directly at the bike shop on Scheelegatan 15 and pick up our bikes together. The closest metro is Radhuset. I am however happy to pick you up at your hotel and we go together.Ports
- Stadsgården & Masthamnen
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.