Stockholm Morning & Evening Stroll. Magic Light and Key Sights.
I am a mature professional guide with over 20+ years of experience in Higher Education and Tourism. Additionally, I love photography, history, and art.
My tours combine history and humor, passion and perspective, and are sensitive to the pace and interests of my guests. We are usually no more than 6 people. (Max 8). This relaxed evening stroll is essentially a private tour with like-minded people who often become friends. My tour is authentic and I love to share my adopted city with travelers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities. Very much appreciated in Sweden.
The relaxed Stockholm Morning or Evening Stroll is designed to capture the magic light of Stockholm in the early morning or evening. On our two hour walk, we will visit 3 key islands that make up Stockholm: Old Town, Ridderholmen, and Sodermalm. We will pass by The Royal Palace, Old Town Main Square, Riderholmen Church, two main streets in Old Town, then cross over to Sodermalm and take in the spectacular views at Monteliusvägen; a 500-meter long (quarter-mile) walking path with a magnificent view of Lake Mälaren, Stockholm City Hall, and Riddarholmen. Each stop is a photographers dream, especially early morning or at sunset. We will finish our tour at the social and culinary center of Sodermalm; Maria Torget in front of the Hotel Rival. As we stroll, I will bring fun and informative stories of Stockholm's history, culture, and art. I'll share tips on what to do and where you might like to explore. This tour is a great way to begin your stay in Stockholm and get an overview of the city, it's people and culture. Tours are offered in English, French, and Spanish.
• Royal Palace, Slottsbacken 1, Old Town, Stockholm 111 30 Sweden
• Stortorget, Gamla Stan, Stockholm Sweden
• Riddarholmen, Riddarholmen, Stockholm
• Slussen, Slussen, Stockholm
• Monteliusvagen, Stockholm 118 24 Sweden
• 1 Mariatorget, Stockholm 118 48 Sweden
Departure Point :Skeppsbro Bakery, Tullhus 1, Skeppsbron 21, 111 30 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.