Stone Town and Spice Farm Tour - Fruit Snacks Included
This is 2 in 1 Excursion, where it includes the Stone Town city tour and Spice Farm Tour in Zanzibar.
- During this tour you will learn more about the history of the oldest city and former trading capital in East Africa - Zanzibar, the Architecture of the Stone Town which was influenced by Portuguese, Omani Arabs, Indians and British. Also you will lean cultural of heritage of Zanzibar.
- And lastly, you will get to visit the Spice farm, and learn more about spices, see them in there natural form. Zanzibar is known as one of the world largest producers and exporters of cloves and other spices.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Fruit Snacks
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tangawizi Spice Farm
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee at Anglican Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stone Town, Stone Town, Zanzibar City, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
Our guide will take you to all popular sites and landmarks in Stone Town where you will visit the Old Fort, Forodhani Parks, Darajani Market, National Museum - House of Wonders (Beit el Ajailb), Hamamni Bath, Anglican Cathedral - Former Slave Trade Market, St. Joseph's Cathedral, and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tangawizi Spice Farm, Kianga - Dole Near Dole Mosque, Stone Town, Zanzibar City 5301101 Tanzania
Zanzibar is one of the largest producers and exporters of cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon in the world. Zanzibar also known as The Spice Island.
After the Stone Town city tour, we will visit Jambo and Tangawizi Spice Farm where you will see, touch (feel it), smell and taste different types of Spices available in Zanzibar. Including cloves, nutmeg, cocoa, ginger, vanilla, mint, lemongrass, turmeric, chili, black pepper, cinnamon, and a lot more.
Apart from Spices you will also see some plantations that are mainly available in Zanzibar including Cassava, oranges, Jack-fruit, Durian fruit Coconut tree (where you will also experience to see a local climbing coconut tree while singing local song - Jambo Bwana), and much more.
Also you will enjoy having fresh fruits at the farm including; Watermelon, Pineapple, Bananas, Mangoes, Coconut Juice, etc. and get some local handmade gifts.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel/ Accommodation in Zanzibar.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.