Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London
Sit back and relax as you travel by luxury air-conditioned coach from London to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Bath. On your way, discover the iconic prehistoric stone formation of Stonehenge. Spend a full afternoon exploring Bath, and take advantage of the opportunity to see the ancient Roman Baths or the Jane Austen Visitor Centre.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Roman Baths or Jane Austen Museum (If upgrade option is selected)
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle with Free Wi-fi
- Entry/Admission - The Jane Austen Centre
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Jane Austen Centre, 40 Gay Street, Bath BA1 2NT England
The Jane Austen Centre is a permanent exhibition. Situated in an original Georgian townhouse, it tells the story of Jane’s time in Bath, including the effect that living here had on her and her writing. Your ticket includes entrance to the Jane Austen Centre (if entry option selected).
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: No. 1 Royal Crescent, 1 Royal Crescent, Bath BA1 2LR England
The Royal Crescent is a row of 30 terraced houses laid out in a sweeping crescent in the city of Bath, England. Designed by the architect John Wood, the Younger and built between 1767 and 1774, it is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the United Kingdom.
Stop At: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Bath Abbey is an Anglican parish church and former Benedictine monastery in Bath, Somerset, England. Founded in the 7th century, it was reorganised in the 10th century and rebuilt in the 12th and 16th centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Crossing the River Avon the bridge was completed by 1774, and connected the city with the land of the Pulteney family which they was designed by Robert Adam in a Palladian style, it is exceptional in having shops built across its full span on both sides.
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Built nearly 2,000 years ago Britain's only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple. Your ticket includes entrance to the Roman Baths (if entry option selected).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9TP, UK
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Gloucester Road Station, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store.
- Group access to Roman Baths is temporarily unavailable until early 2021. We will be providing a walking tour of the city of Bath.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.