Stonehenge and Bath Private Car Tour
All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles.
We have personal protective equipment (PPE) such as antibacterials, face coverings and disposable gloves.
Our staff carry out a daily health check with temperature checks.
The venues have sanitising stations and respect UK government rules on social distancing and safe travel.
Travel from London by private car to the mysterious UNESCO world heritage site of Stonehenge to enjoy a guided tour of the world's most famous prehistoric monument. Visit the stunning city of Bath and the magnificent Roman Baths.
This private tour is with a driver-guide who will provide your own personal guided visit to both sites and includes all the following:
• Guided tour of Stonehenge and its world class visitor centre, exhibition and museum.
• Guided tour of the finest preserved Roman Baths in the whole of northern Europe.
• Panoramic car tour of Bath to see: Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent and the Circus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Complimentary wifi and charge points in vehicles
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended 10% of tour cost for the driver-guide)
- Meals and refreshments
- Entrances to the venues are not included and must be purchased separately. Please check with us.
- Entry/Admission - Bespoke England Tours
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bespoke England Tours, Brixham Road 101, London DA16 England
11 hour driver-guide tour to Stonehenge and Bath
Personal guided tour of Stonehenge. Wonder at the mystery of the enigmatic and prehistoric Stonehenge. Who? What? When? How? Why? Let our guide unravel some of its secrets.
Visit the world class Stonehenge visitor centre with its exhibition and museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
See the world heritage site of the city of Bath. Fall in love with its honey coloured Georgian architecture.
Panoramic car tour of Bath to see: Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent, the Circus and the town that inspired many of our greatest writers including Jane Austen, Mary Shelley, Charles Dickens and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Optional personal guided tour of the finest preserved Roman Baths in the whole of northern Europe or free time to eat, shop and relax.
Return to central London and get dropped off at the location of your choice.
A grand experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a private tour so we will pick you up free of charge and start the tour at all centrally located London accommodations, piers and stations.Pick ups at airports, ports and stations outside central London are available upon request and subject to an additional transfer fee. Please choose they layover or shore excursion option or check with us after you have booked the tour. Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Prices are per tour, not per person. Choose your tour depending on the number of travellers. Up to 3 people for a Mercedes E Class sedan, up to 7 people for a Mercedes V Class MPV.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Wheelchairs can be taken on the V Class MPVs providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark and no other luggage needs to be carried in the sedan
- Availability for venues cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of venue availability
- We recommend that we buy the tickets in advance once the booking is made and we will pass the additional cost on to you to be paid immediately
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles. All our car tours are private so you will be travelling in our vehicles in your own family bubble and our driver-guide. You can request an 8 seater MPV with a safety partition (depending on availability).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.