Stonehenge,Bath & Salisbury in Executive Luxurious Vehicle Private Tour
Explore History Culture Heritage and Medieval. Stonehenge,
Visit mystic Stonehenge.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar. Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Have a personable experience with a private group tour of the UK's top destinations. Visit the world-famous Roman Baths in the gorgeous City of Bath
All tours carried out by our in house Tour drivers who have been handpicked with years of experince.
Explore over 800 years of history at Salisbury Cathedral, one of the UK’s most iconic medieval buildings with an award-winning welcome. Discover our original 1215 Magna Carta, one of only four in the world, and explore its legacy in an interactive exhibition. See the world’s oldest working mechanical clock and admire the fabulous stained glass.
All Tours Carried out in Executive Vehicles (Mercedes, BMW, Audi )
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry pass to any sites
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
STONE CIRCLE Iconic symbol of Britain, a walk around the Stone Circle is the centrepiece of any visit to the Stonehenge and Avebury World Heritage Site. With a history spanning 4,500 years Stonehenge has many different meanings to people today. It is a wonder of the world, a spiritual place and a source of inspiration. The Stone Circle is a masterpiece of engineering, and building it would have taken huge effort from hundreds of well-organised people using only simple tools and technologies. Visit Stonehenge to understand words such as trilithon, sarsen and henge. NEOLITHIC HOUSES Wander around the Neolithic houses outside the visitor centre. Step inside to imagine how people lived 4,500 years ago. Watch demonstration of ancient domestic skills - flint knapping, making rope out of rushes, and grinding grain with a quern and a rider. STANDING IN THE STONES’ Watch the seasons pass and take a trip through time with incredible audio-visual 360 degree view from inside the stones, in the visitor centre. Imagine what it feels like to stand in the middle of Stonehenge at winter and summer solstice, with this unique and memorable experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
The roman baths The Original Wellbeing Destination
Built for pleasure and relaxation, beautiful Bath has been a wellbeing destination since Roman times. The waters are still a big draw, both at the ancient Roman Baths and the thoroughly modern Thermae Bath Spa, which houses the only natural thermal hot springs in Britain you can bathe in.
Bath’s compact, visitor-friendly centre is overflowing with places to eat and drink, plus some of the finest independent shops in Britain, making it the ideal city break. Immerse yourself in Bath’s remarkable collection of museums and galleries, and enjoy year-round festivals, theatre, music and sports.
Bath's stunning honey-coloured Georgian architecture is straight from a Jane Austen novel - highlights include the iconic Royal Crescent and the majestic Circus. There’s plenty to see beyond the city, too, with stunning Somerset countryside to explore, as well as attractions like Longleat Safari Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salisbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Explore over 800 years of history at Salisbury Cathedral, one of the UK’s most iconic medieval buildings with an award-winning welcome. Discover our original 1215 Magna Carta, one of only four in the world, and explore its legacy in an interactive exhibition. See the world’s oldest working mechanical clock and admire the fabulous stained glass. When you are done, relax and enjoy a delicious cream tea in the Refectory Restaurant with fabulous views of Britain’s tallest spire or lunch in The Bell Tower Tearooms (open March- October) overlooking the Cathedral lawns.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your pick up time 24 hours before Tour. if you are staying at a hotel, please wait inside the hotel, your driver will come in with a name board. if you are staying at a private address please wait outside your front door or liase with your driver for best pick up location. 24 hours before your tour we will send you your driver details. we can pick up from any hotel in London or private address. please provide as much detail or your address as possible. after you book your we will be in contact with you to confirm your tour and exchange any other details.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your well being is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tours. There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour. Our drivers will sanitize their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitizers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will not be any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 9 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.