Stopover Tour of Cairo,Pyramids ,Egyptian museum,Khan El Khalili Bazzar
Make the most of your Cairo Layover Tour, start by visiting Pyramids of Giza , Camel ride complementary Then ,the Egyptian Museum, then go shopping in one of the oldest markets in the Middle East, Khan El Khalili, while waiting for your flight or Your Hotel.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from Cairo Airport & return.
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide or different language
- Camel riding
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All Service charges & taxes.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - MyEgyTours - Day Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MyEgyTours - Day Tours, 1 Abu El Houl St .Pyramids.Giza, Cairo 11511 Egypt
MyEgyTours representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport to enjoy your few hours in Cairo. After that, you will be transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. ride a camel for half un hour .Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then we will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1922 when his tomb was excavated,continue .......
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any other places ,CairoAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.