We are small groups of local people passionate about sharing our piece of Medellin with visitors. We have learnt English to be able to tell our stories to you while creating opportunities for our neighbours and local community. We want you hear our story from us, not a Netflix series.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
Our storytellers will walk you through our history giving you a personal and unique insight into the area's transformation and when we hope to come.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cl. 45 #99-12, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Return Detail :Cra. 109 #38-9, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.