Straight to the Gate Access: San Francisco Bridge-to-Bridge Cruise
Go under the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge on this scenic cruise along picturesque San Francisco Bay. Pass Alcatraz, Treasure Island, and Oracle Park, and enjoy views of the city skyline dotted by Coit Tower, the Ferry Building, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Palace of Fine Arts and more. Fascinating audio commentary lets you learn about the construction of these famous bridges, as well as San Francisco’s unique architecture, history, geology, and culture.
Your vessel features restrooms and indoor and outdoor seating. You’re free to bring your own lunch on board to enjoy while you take in the sights, and there is also a full bar and snacks available for purchase.
And don't worry about San Francisco’s unpredictable weather -- this is an open ticket, valid for use on any day the cruise operates within one year of your booking date.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Audio commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese
- "Straight to the gate" access
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ferry Building Marketplace, 1 Ferry Building The Embarcadero at Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94111-4209
Sail passed the Ferry Building.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Sail under and around the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Cruise the Bay for 60 minutes on this spectacular cruise!
Pass By: Transamerica Pyramid, 600 Montgomery St Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111-2702
See this iconic building from the San Francisco Bay.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Sail under the Bay Bridge from the San Francisco Bay!
Pass By: Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
See Treasure Island from the Bay!
Pass By: Red and White Fleet, Pier 43 1/2, Taylor Street & Embarcadero Historic Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133
Begin and complete your journey here!
Departure Point :Red and White Fleet, 43 1/2, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :11:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat crew is trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
- The main decks of all vessels are fully wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The award-winning audio narration is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Red and White Fleet