Street Art and contemporary Architecture in Milan
It's a unique tour, through which we'll admire street art works by Ascanio, La Pupazza, Korvo, Hogre, Microbo, Ozmo, Santy , C215 and many others... . Up to the year 2000 this was considered to be only Vandalism . Things changed, and the poor and shabby Varesine area has become the shining "Porta Nuova " district, one of the most fashionable area of Milan. Through the longest pedestrian street of the town, we'll discover the contemporary Milan with its famous Vertical Wood (example of green architeture ) and afterwards we'll move to the renovated area Isola (where you'll find lots of typical restaurants and pubs). Hey, I'm a local : that's the best way to discover things !
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Republic square, Piazza della Repubblica, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Street Art : Arte Passante
Pass By: Piazza Gae Aulenti Zona Garibaldi, 20124 Milan Italy
Contemporary architeture : the tallest building of Italy by Cesar Pelli and the green architecture Bosco Verticale by Boeri.
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Via Pietro Borsieri, Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Sconsigliato a chi non ama camminare .
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.