Street art of Zurich - the side of town you don't normally see
This is the only street art tour in English offered in Zurich. Lacking perhaps in the social pertinence found in street art in cities like Chicago or Lisbon, there is a great deal of superior work to be seen in the streets of Zurich.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Helvetiaplatz, Langstrasse, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland
We'll be walking on the north side of the railroad tracks to see some of Zurich's major commissioned street art. Then we cross over to the south side to discover the more underground art works .Along the way, neighbourhoods that one doesn't normally see as a visitor.
Departure Point :Zurich HB Main Station, Bahnhofpl., 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.