Street Art Tour and Graffiti Workshop in Cancun
We will meet in a true hidden gem in the heart of the city for an introduction, then proceed to explore the cobbled web of alleys and backstreets in search of world renowned street art. Our route takes you directly to some of the best pieces in the city, getting your creative juices flowing.
You’ll learn about the laws of the wall and gain an appreciation for the side of the artist’s that you don’t see when walking on the street. When inspiration is high, we arrive to the artistic studio where one of the best local street artists will teach you how to make tags, throw ups, stencil. An artistic, fun and scintillating afternoon. It's like a progressive gathering with new friends!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of art equipment
- Bilingual art guide
What's excluded :
After gathering for an introduction in a true hidden gem in the heart of the city, we will cover about ten - twelve blocks of flat terrain for a fascinating history of street art in the city. Along the way, you'll see different pieces of street art and local sights. Than we proceed to the studio to start the workshop.
• Arte Garden, 5, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Point :Jardín del Arte Cancun, Orquídeas (Rtno. 6), 22, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.