Street Food Crawl Varanasi
Get ready to taste the authentic best local food of Varanasi and feast your taste buds. Varanasi is a place for foodies and known for its enriching food, eating outside is a popular culture here and a visit to Varanasi is incomplete without trying this finger licious food. To make the experience unique, all the places on this food walk are assessed for quality by Yo Tours, ensuring you don't get a delhi belly.
We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression. You will taste more than 7 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of Varanasi on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Food Tasting
- 2. Beverage
- 3. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 4. Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kashi Chat Bhandar, D.37/49 Godowlia Road, Girja Ghar Chauraha, Badadev, Godowlia, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
This amazing food crawl begins from Kashi Chat Bhandar, stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the Kashi, taste variety of snacks Jalebi Kachori, Chaat, Golgappa, crispy puri with sabzi, lassi, tandai and many more that will mesmerize you.
Pass By: Kachori Gali, 21, Tripura Bhairwi Rd, Rani Kuan,Chowk,Chowk Godowlia, Lahori Tola, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
1. We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the best of the food in Varanasi (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
2. Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets in the holy city, some delicacies that even though did not originate from Varanasi but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries.
3. Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with unmatched views of Varanasi, admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
4. Taste a different variety of mouth freshener and end the walk with a delicious dessert.
Departure Point :Hotel Ganges Grand, Front Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Return Detail :Kachori Gali, 21, Tripura Bhairwi Rd, Rani Kuan,Chowk,Chowk Godowlia, Lahori Tola, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring
- 1. A good appetite.
- 2. Water Bottle (since water kills appetite and as per the principles of Yoga, water should be consumed only after 45 minutes of eating, we do not provide you water on the tour)
- 3. Sunglasses
- 4. Sunscreen
- 5. Umbrella (in case of rainy season or summer's) 6. Camera if you enjoy photography
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.