Street Food Tour
It’s impossible to go hungry in the island paradise of Trinidad. Come to our favorite spot to taste some, in the parking lot of the expansive Queen Park Savannah which transforms into a lively fair with food vendors and occasional live music in the evening you’re never far from any of them, some you can find delicious versions of each. A mixture of corn, channa, pumpkin, dumplings, whatever the cook has decided to throw in, corn soup is served street-side in the park, we include corn soup, doubles, phoulorie and ice-cream in the cost. On our way to the Hotel, we go to the street of Port of Spain to visit, Aripita Avenue which is known as the Restaurant Street of Trinidad. St James once call the city that never sleep any time off the day there is always a good lime in St James this tour is available from Wednesday to Sunday
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen's Park Savannah, 11 Queen's Park East, Port of Spain Trinidad
Come to our favorite spot to taste some, in the parking lot of the expansive Queen Park Savannah which transforms into a lively fair with food vendors and occasional live music in the evening you’re never far from any of them, some you can find delicious versions of each this tour is from Wednesday to Sunday. A minimum of two persons per booking is required Individuals who book for only one passenger will required to pay an extra cost of 50 percent of the cost.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.