Street Food with Local Students on Scooter
As you know, Vietnam is called “kitchen of the world” where we have many yummy dishes, not only Pho but also Banh Mi. While Saigon is the biggest dynamic city in our country, you can easily find every specialty foods if you know exactly where it is
What's included :
- - Friendly English speaking and excellent driving skills tour guide driver.
- - Free pick-up and drop off in Saigon.
- - 4 food stops with Unlimited meal and drinks.
- - Bonus: Free amateur photographer & security service from your private guide. ;)
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh City Museum
What's excluded :
- - Tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City Museum, 65 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
We pick you up at hotel by Taxi to explore every single corners of Saigon where we can seat on a small plastic stool on the pavement and taste all the best street foods.
-We will spend 2,5- 3 hours and try various different stops for many street dishes. Walking along the street and exploring more into hidden places that not appear in your travel guide book.
- Recommended List of Vietnamese Tasty Foods might be enjoyed on our trip:
#1 Taste the best Saigon Pizza which is grilled over a wood charcoal
#2 Mixed rice paper salad and tropical juice or coconut juice.
#3 Crunch Banh Mi - Saigon sandwich on your next food adventure.
#4 Taste ‘Banh Xeo” and “Banh Khot” – The Central, South’s rice pancake with a lot of fresh Vietnamese vegetables
#5 Pho : Three typical noodle soups which are original from the North – Central – South of Vietnam
#6 Sit like the locals, and get munching, crunching, sipping and slurping the best bbq seafood with 3 different dishes on the corner of Seafood alley
#7Creamy flan as a dessert
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel. Time is flexible for you. You will have 2,5 - 3hours to join the tour
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.