Street Foods Tour to Hidden Local Markets
We will visit a local fruit market and navigate the alleyways of a bustling market. We will explore the stalls and bright lights at Siem Reap’s largest local picnic spot where tourists cannot do it by themselves and hear insights from our local guide on Cambodian favorites, such as fried cricket, and spider, savor the flavors of Siem Reap snacks, dinner, and dessert further interact with the locals in areas which see few other foreign visitors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced and Licensed Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by Tuk Tuk
- Bottled water - Bottled water & cool towel
- Dinner - Local Khmer Dinner
What's excluded :
- Tips/gratuities for guide and drivers.
- Additional food and drinks that are not mentioned in the inclusions listed...
- This is an experience I have been running for many years about Street Food mission in Siem Reap with my community transportation (Tuk-TuK) that will take us to the local market for exploring the secret of Khmer authentic snacks and foods. Then we will continue to the secret local might market where tourists hard to reach there and it is a local picnic where stalls are set up in the early evening selling a multitude of interesting snacks.
Our food mission continues with a tasting of seasonal fruits that are grown in and around Siem Reap, like the mango, purple kiwi fruit-like dragon fruit, pineapple, and others. As we wander around, you might have a great experience eating fried crickets, which taste like potato chips; fried tarantulas, barbecued meat on skewers, ducks eggs, Khmer Fried Chicken, green mango served with chili and salt, barbecued corn, and deliciously sweet purple mangosteen.
Do you have room for even more amazing Cambodian food? We will be at the local restaurant to sample some tasty local delicacies where you will get one main dish for your evening food mission. After that, you will bring back home with the best experience ever and smile.
Departure Point :
Call us at any time to confirm the pickup location
OtherKrong Siem Reap, Cambodia - We pickup from the hotel in Siem Reap City.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia - Drop off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can book this tour
- Long pants or knee-length skirts/dresses are required for visiting the temples
- Minimum age is 6 years to participate on this tour (younger than 6 years old are not allow)
- Normally our guide will stop at a local restaurant in the national park for lunch during lunch time and it can be more expensive than restaurants in town, but it is only best choice on this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.