Stuart Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore the intercoastal and backwaters of Stuart and the Jupiter Inlet Aquatic Preserve near the Stuart inlet in Florida! Just minutes from Waterfront Beach, Jensen Beach Island all types of fishing an eye’s view. View the beautiful scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch the local inshore king, “the Snook” and other species.
A fishing enthusiast may choose to chase the resident fish, but there is a lot of variety for every angler. All charters are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern inshore flats boat or bay boat, we provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed and all the tackle you can use, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment.
Visitors and travelers that have enjoyed our fishing charters also enjoyed the Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center. As well they enjoyed the Elliot Museum or a walk down the Riverwalk!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stuart, FL, USA
Visiting or staying in Stuart, fantastic we're only minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go fishing!
Duration: 12 minutes
Stop At: Sandsprit Park, 3443 SE Saint Lucie Blvd, Stuart, FL 34997-5408
Your local Stuart Inshore captain will meet you at the boat ramp docks. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Saint Lucie River, St Lucie River, Florida, USA
St Lucie River is one of the bodies of water and a great place to fish.
Pass By: St. Lucie Inlet, Jupiter Island, FL
The inlet is like your front door, the fish swim in and swim out so we always keep an eye open to see whos using our door.
Departure Point :Sandsprit Park, 3443 SE St Lucie Blvd, Stuart, FL 34997, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.